Sunday, March 28, 2010

Savannah Shoot

I had the opportunity this afternoon to shoot with Savannah and Amy.  We didn't start shooting until 3 PM and Savannah hadn't had a nap all day.  Needless to say, this made for an interesting shoot.  Most of my ideas required that Savannah be awake and happy but this time was VERY limited.  But you work with what you get and I ended up with what I think are some really cute shots of Savannah sleeping.  I pulled my comforter into the studio and laid it out over my reflective floor panels.

Savannah shots are especially important because all of the royalties that they generate go into a 529 plan toward her college education.  I started with shots when she was a newborn and have (admittedly, a bit too slowly) added to the collection over the past year.  She broke the $500 mark a few weeks ago.  If she could continue at this rate (with no growth) she would have somewhere between $14,000 and $23,000 (depending on rates of return).  Not too shabby.

On to the pictures:

No comments:

View My Portfolio