Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Nieces Shoot

My niece, Savannah, spent some time over at my house this weekend so I took advantage of the opportunity and did a shoot with her and my other two neices, Gaby and Tessa.  We had a pretty hefty list of ideas but quickly found that there was no way we were going to get through them all and some just weren't going to work with a high energy toddler.

Savannah is 17 months old and, while absolutely adorable, has a very short attention span.  It is pretty hard to give direction and take your time with a toddler who is dying to get up and run toward the camera to play with the buttons!  Luckily I had lots of help.  Gaby and Tessa were absolutely brilliant.  They helped to hold her as still as possible while my mom and sister entertained her from behind me.

We didn't get a ton of pictures but the ones we did get were definite keepers (you can click on the images for larger versions).  Here are some of my favorites.  All of the images from the shoot will soon be up on iStock.

No comments:

View My Portfolio